Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Sunday, July 20, 2008

More pictures of the renovations

I have lots of pictures of the renovations in it's various stages..

Here we see Ron slaving away removing the shingles to discover a black, feltlike material below.. so the air leaks were not coming from the area of the shingles..


Another picture of Ron working away (don't you just love to see a man all sweaty?.. lol


This is a view of the front of the house and that's what the whole house will look like once it's done, all nice and green and neat with new windows and everything..


This is what we discovered once we took the black felt stuff off.. white clapboard siding.. so the walls themselves were really tight so the air leak must have been coming from the windows themselves.. there will be a world of difference once we get the new windows installed. I can't wait.


This is our pile of insulating foamboard and other stuff for our renovations.. I'm nervous about having it laying around the yard like that because it's really expensive stuff and I would hate for it to get stolen...!!!!

No comments: