Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting near the end...

Ron put the final panels on the house on the weekend and painted the front so we are one step closer to being finished. The house looks so much better being all one colour now. Hope the high winds and rain didn't strip the paint off of the house last night.. at least we didn't get the hurricane that the weather people were hinting at. Pictures to follow.

I've been so tired lately.. I go to bed early and wake up tired lately.. I hate getting old..

1 comment:

Rick Bettencourt said...

Kathryn,
What a lovely little blog you have here. I popped on over from my friend Just David's blog. I look forward to coming back and hearing more about your renovations.

Love the pictures of your nephew's wedding. How sweet.

Rick