Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Eagle Sighting

We came home Monday and there was an eagle flying in circles over our house, very close to it, about 10 feet from the roof.  It circled a few times, I so wish that I had had my camera with me at the time because it would have made a wonderful photo.  Thank goodness our dog and cat weren't outside at the time.  


Here are a couple of photos of it after it had landed on the neighbour's tree.  The pictures aren't that clear but you can see it in the centre of the photo at the very tip of the tree.


(if you want to see the images larger just click on them)



 In this photo you can see that there is a crow that was flying at the eagle, cheeky little bastard, and then the eagle took off after the crow, I'm not sure if it caught it or not because they flew out of sight behind the neighbour's house.
                                    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful creatures, thank you for sharing. I like your blog!