Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Wednesday, August 03, 2022



 Well, hello my old friend.  It's been years since I've been in here.  Have you missed me?  Since we last met a lot has happened.  Our house went on fire and we got a new one built.  I got married.   I'm on a new medication called Ozempic so I managed to get my diabetes under control and lost 30 pounds.  I'm still a bit overweight at 150 and 5'1" but it's a lot better.  

I just turned 71 this year and have gotten seriously into cross stitching again.  The picture I started years ago with the two wolves I managed to save from the fire but have put it away because it takes a paper pattern and I'm now using a program called Pattern Keeper which makes it so much easier because you can keep track of your progress electronically.  I have oodles of patterns from a web site called Heaven and Earth Designs.  I'm presently in the progress of doing three mini patterns. one ornament and one full sized. I finished one ornament already.  


                                                                               

                        The full sized one is called Beach Comber's Bounty by Aimee Stewart. 

This one is called Mini Happily Ever After by Dona Gelsinger and it's going to be a wedding present for my granddaughter, Brittany.  I'm leaving to border off of the top and bottom.

This one is finished and it's called Ornament, My Christmas Wish by Dona Gelsinger.

The one is called Ornament Shih tzu for Christmas by Dona Gelsinger.


This one is Mini Footprints by Sandra Kuck.

And this one is called Mini Catfish by Annie Stegg.



That will be all for now.. I'll catch you up more later.





No comments: