Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, September 18, 2006

Back to work today...

Well at least I had the gloating over my car to look forward to... lol... I've been off of work for three weeks straight and within a couple of hours the old fingers of tension wrapped themselves around my neck... say it with me *I LOVE MY JOB... I LOVE MY JOB... OOOOMMMMM*.... I was worried that I would forget all my passwords and forget how to do one of the 200 plus job responsibilities... but no such luck.. it was shoulder to the wheel once again... *how many days did you say it was until my retirement?"... This is a very cold thing to say but a woman that worked in the Record section of another department in our building died and I'm wondering if I should apply for her job... and she's barely cold in the grave.. *shudder*... What is this job turning me into?....

2 comments:

My adventures said...

honey puhhhleeeezzzz !!!! of course you should go for the job... what's she gonna do? come back for it...???? i think not and if she does, you've got a way bigger problem than just her job... lol... go for it!!!

Kat said...

HA HA... now that's pure logic in action... and you're right about her coming back for the job... it would be sort of freaky (what am I saying.. it would be way out freaky).. but sometimes we think that we are indispensible.. but I hope we're not THAT indispensible... lol..