Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, September 18, 2006

Fashion is fickle...

It seems every day there's a new fashion craze, like the fuggly new holey shoes or piercing every inch of human flesh and tatooing where you gotta admit it gotta hurt like hell to get thousands of sharp, ink laiden needles jammed under the surface of your skin... not to say that the fashion of my generation was any better (although I've noticed that a lot of the styles have come back in style *gag*.. but I think I've come up with a new fashion accessory... it's warm, and get this, self cleaning ... it's actually angora (albiet short hair) so the snobbish can continue to look down their bobbed noses at the meer mortals that we are.. My new invention is called the catsock... and I predict it will be the latest trend.. get yours while it's hot *or at least snuggly and warm*


1 comment:

My adventures said...

my mother being ever so wise (and a bitch) told me never wear anything trendy!!! stick to the classics... now at 45, i realize she was right... i try but can't help falling for a trend or two... but, no tatts and no piercings here...