Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Friday, February 16, 2007

How did my new car become a garbage can on wheels???

When we got our new car last fall (A 2007 Saturn Ion Quad.. mmm .. I love our new car.. ).. I vowed to keep it nice and neat and tidy because it's a leased car... well, that little bit of self control lasted about a month and slowly but surely the coffee trays and cups and assorted pieces of paper etc started to litter the floor.. why can't they come out with some kind of a car garbage can thingy that won't top over for us pigs on wheels?.. if they can supply us with multiple cup holders so that we can drink coffee on the road, why can't they take that extra step and give us a portable waste basket to put the empty cups in until we get a sufficent supply to take to the garbage can when we get home? After all they frown on us when we throw garbage out the window as we're taking a nice drive in the country.. Tim Horton cups are made out of paper so are biodegradeable after all, right?... so to appease some idiotic moron who passed a bylaw that PEI can't have carbonated beverages in cans sold in this province, only bottled bubbly and have a law against litter, I allow the crap to pile up and up until I run out of room on the passenger side... then I proceed to fill the space between the back of the front seat and the back seat.. now it's getting to the point where I may have to start on the trunk...

No comments: