Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Waiting Game

My computer hard drive crashed.. never to return.. my son had resurrected it back to a working condition only to have it spin out of control once again.. so off to buy a new hard drive online.. waiting for a week to ten days for the new one to arrive I decided that I may as well order a new graphics card while I was at it (only to discover that my power supply wasn't heavy enough being only 300 watts to the video card's 350 watt requirement).. so I'm contemplating the outlay of more money for a new power supply.. meanwhile the hard drive arrived only to be proven as a dud.. so back it goes and a new one ordered.. only to have to wait all over again for the replacement, not knowing if this one is also a glorified paper weight.. and in the meantime my fingers itch to get back to my passion and obscession.. (no not that one.. my other obscession and passion) poser... and to top it off I'm at home with a severe arthritis flair up, without my distraction.

No comments: