Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What a Waste...

On Sunday what a whopper of a storm... high winds .. snow.. freezing rain.. power outage for a couple of hours.. but to have it on a Sunday..what a waste of a good storm.. when we could have basked in the glow of a storm day.. could have slept in and then could have stood around scratching my butt all day.. *wait a minute.. that's what I do at "work"..*

Poor Missy our little Poodle held out as long as she could, in fact her eyes were floating by the time she insisted that we let her go out.. then she stood bracing herself against the battering wind as her ears twirled like helicopter blades on each side of her head.. then when she "went" I pray that she was facing the wind and not with her back to it.. if you get my drift.. *why does the line "don't shit into the wind, and don't mess around with Jim" seem so appropriate?*

No comments: