Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hidden Gem

We have been without satellite tv for a few months now and we decided at the time we got them to disconnect that we would get Netflix to watch movies for a lot less per month than we were paying for satellite service.  In looking through the available movies last week I came across some TV listings and noticed previous seasons of "Being Erica".  Being that it was playing for 3 seasons and I haven't seen even one episode, I decided to give it a watch from the beginning.  I was very pleasantly surprised by what I saw.  It's a quirky, emotional, very entertaining series and I'm already on season 3 and would like to finish catching up before Monday when I get to see the new season.  I'm afraid I missed the first show of the new season but I can live with that.  Being that it's a Canadian series set in Ontario makes it even better.

2 comments:

ToiLET ApPLe said...

like you trends, cable is yesterday, but netflix is so now, not so tomorrow. look at the stock price. i will follow you for now, but not sure in the future, u need to think outside the box, you getting with the cable, i await your next post- too make up my mind

woodsmans wife said...

We have 3 channels of over the airwaves free television stations and that is fine with me. We also go to our local library and check out movies.
The folks I know that have cable can't decide what to watch because the choices are so numerous.
We enjoy what we watch and do not sit in front of the ol' boob tube and be put into a stupor by what is on. There is so much beauty to be seen outside and it is good for your health and mental well being to be outside enjoying nature. Especially PEI.