Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 4  of going wheat free/gluten free.  I'm down 2.5 pounds and my blood sugars have normalized.   I feel tired but other than that my intestinal problems have pretty much cleared up.  The only thing that I have an issue with so far is an omelet with mushrooms, onions and cheese.  I'm not sure what of those is the culprit but might try eliminating certain items and see if one is causing the upset.  Hopefully it's not the eggs.

This change has been much easier than I had anticipated.  I was expecting wild cravings and slipping off the plan after a day or two.  But I'm not craving and am not really hungry much.  I just have to make sure that I'm hydrated and that I don't let myself get too hungry. So far I'm really impressed with how I'm doing because will power doesn't seem to be an issue yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice sharing
wallpapers,natural wallpapers,Christmas wallpapers

YoungReishi said...

Have you tried Beyond Tangy Tangerine for Youngevity? They have an excellent multivitamin that's gluten free.http://youngreishi.my90forlife.com/