Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It has finally arrived...

Ahhhh.. the head spinning speed of wireless internet... we finally got hooked up out here in the boonies.. and I feel a Zen like calmness settling around me.... my vow to spend less time on the internet once we got off of the mind numbing dial up is but a memory... how could I have been so naive... I still spend the same amount of time in here but it is 99 % productive and 1% waiting as opposed to the other way around.. sort of like the theory that if it's on sale it doesn't matter if you need it or not... it's on sale dam it, why can't you see the logic in that?....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My son has taken me off of his shun list, at least for now, he's going back out to the west coast from the east and I probably won't see him again until the fall. At least my daughter and her kidlets are nearby.. that girl is a hoot.. I just love her sense of humor and how she can turn any situation into a stand up act.. she should try out for yuck yucks...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spring has sprung so early that the dreaded June Bugs are playing a rythmic beat by ramming their nastly little heads against my screens.. I hate to let the dog out at night to do her business because I'm afraid she'll be carrying a few of the gross creatures back in her curly coat.. do you think it would go over well with the vet if I brought her in with big welts where I tried to kill the June bugs with a 2X4?... Didn't think so...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R is going to be a grandfather again but this time it's one of his son's so if it's a boy it will carry on the family name.. such as it is...

No comments: