Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, October 02, 2006

Try this game.. it's hilarious...

Go to google and put in your name and the word NEEDS.. it's hilarous the things that come up... I tried it and this is the 10 hits that I got..


  1. Kathy needs .... lungs... (I would think that would be a given????)
  2. Kathy needs ... eating in (in what?)
  3. Kathy needs... to be on more talk shows (well.... yeah!)
  4. Kathy needs.. Vee and Vee needs Kathy (hmmmm I hope Vee is a guy)
  5. Kathy needs.. to tackle if she wants off the D-List (ohhhhh kayyyy???)
  6. Kathy needs... to make an updated version of her DVD (I have a DVD .. how come noone told me)
  7. Kathy needs.. to reconsider her menu prices (yeah.. they're too low)
  8. Kathy needs... refills for many of her perscriptions, but her three different doctors all need her to come in for an office visit before re-prescribing (I have three different doctors for a reason people)
  9. Kathy needs.. to recognise the benefit of using a two-inch or lower heel during her workday (using it for what?)
  10. Kathy needs.. more self-confidence (you think?)

And with Kathryn

  1. Kathryn Needs to give Heather lots of Dove Chocolate Bars.
  2. Kathryn needs to run some errands or just plain get out of the house
  3. Kathryn needs to execute her plan to stop the train very precisely, because if she miscalculates, she will be launching fully loaded freight cars all over
  4. Kathryn Needs To Learn
  5. Kathryn needs to go down for her first nap 3 hours after wakening
  6. Kathryn needs a husband to save her from her uncle's marriage schemes ...
  7. Kathryn needs someone who is going to give her a lot of attention and love, and who will continue working on her little feet
  8. Ask A Real Guy: Kathryn needs help
  9. Kathryn needs a birthday song, too!
  10. and my favorite.... Kathryn needs prozac

No comments: