Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I decided today to get back to painting rocks..

I've been off work now for around 6 months and I've been drifting around, not doing much of anything, just being a lump on a log as they say.  I decided to dig out my paints and rocks and get at painting again.  My first piece is a raccoon.   He's a rather simple piece to start and I hope to improve over time.  I've been stopping and starting things at an alarming rate.  I had started this raccoon months ago but have left it sitting there with just the outline done.  Before that I had started a large painting of a horse which is still sitting there partly completed.  Also I started some counted cross stitching.. gawd, I'm so scattered I can't stand myself at times.  At least I can keep changing up my crafts and won't worry about not having something to do.  That's the curse of knowing how to do too many things.  I can't seem to stick to one thing to the end.  

No comments: