Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, May 02, 2011

Stay Below the Radar

Over the last few days something rotten is afoot and as we all know, rotten feet can be quite unpleasant.  You see, it's election day in Canada today and the political parties are trying to vie for our votes.  We got a call a couple of days ago when I was at work from the Conservatives wanting to verify that I gave them permission to put a sign on our lawn.  Ron told them that he was sure that I would not do that but they said for me to call them back as soon as I got home from work because they have word that I had given said permission in a phone call.

Now Ron is aware that I would rather have bamboo shoots under the finger nails than have a Conservative sign even within sight of our home.  But I called them as soon as I came through the door and said "No, under no circumstances would I want their sign on my lawn!!"

Well, as we are aware, the Conservatives don't like to admit that they have made a mistake so I am now in their radar and on their list for "special" treatment.   Multiple times a day I have been getting spam phone calls from Stevie and his cronies because they believe I'm so in love with him and want him to continue his dictatorship.  I have also received flyers every day addressed to me personally from the sleaze.. I feel so dirty!!  

So Canada, please, please, please get it right this time and vote in someone, anyone else, than Stephan Harper!!  But do vote, because if you don't, than they will win and we will lose.  Also, vote smart, if there is a close race between a Conservative and another candidate, vote the one that has a chance of gaining a seat over the Cons... Let his reign of terror finally come to an end!

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Meet me in Heaven Above, girl, and I'll kiss your wonderful, adorable feets. God bless you.