Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Friday, April 27, 2012

More flowers.

These are my other flower beds [I have 4 in total].  *Click the photos to enlarge.


The first two photos are of my front flower bed.  The red plants are my Peonies and they bloom a beautiful deep pink.  I'd love to have them in a light pink as well.  
There is another dollar store decoration, the little bee with the flower. 


Lilies and Peonies.

Peonies

These next are photos from my two side flower beds.  This first, I believe are Lilies or they could be Iris, I'm not sure...

Side garden

Here are some of my tulips and my little piggy that made it through the winter unscathed.. lol  The next few pictures are of my early tulips.








here is another dollar store find, a whirly gig..


And another one.



No comments: