Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Can anyone tell me what this is...


Well first off I know it's some kind of a spider so you don't have to state the obvious but does anyone know what kind it is?.. I saw it in my flower bed this afternoon when I was weeding the garden and I wasn't sure what kind it was.. sure is pretty for a nasty little thing like a spider.. which I hate btw with a passion.. if anyone out there knows leave a message (if indeed anyone reads this stuff I write beside you David.. no offense.. I love that you read my stuff.. lol)

3 comments:

Earl said...

It's a crab spider.

Kat said...

Thank you Earl.. and I looked it up and it's one of the good guys.. but I've never seen one here before.. guess I was growing the wrong kind of flowers eh?.. Kat

My adventures said...

lovely spider, have you named it yet? dbv