Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, June 19, 2006

We're into summer like weather already...

Although I enjoy the spring and the winter leaves me cold (literally) and fall is wonderful here on the east coast, summer, strangely, is not my favorite time of year.... the heat and humidity leave me drained and cranky... I have long since given up my morning walks and it has set off a vicious circle.. I'm too tired to walk and by not walking it makes me tired... so you see the pattern... but I can't get the ambition to haul this sorry butt out of the house any earlier than 7:15 in the AM... and I would have to leave at least an hour earlier to be able to get the walking in... procrastination is a sin... and I'll be damned to hell... in the early spring I could do it but it was only every third week so I could get myself moving then but now that we're on the 8AM shift every day for the summer I really can't get myself motivated... I know whine whine whine..



3 comments:

Tamara said...

As a matter of fact, I've been bitching about the heat and humidity pretty steadily since I woke up, and have been cursing my landlords for not coming to install the air conditioning.
Very unlike me.
Bitching about the heat, I mean, not bitching in general. I do lots of that.

My adventures said...

you should come to houston... you'd never bitch again... ha... at 6am, it's 90+ degress with about 80-95% humidity... but hey, check my pics, it's great for the skin... i'm 110 years old... dbv

Kat said...

David.. I'll pass on the heat and humidity thanks.. I have some of my own.. and Tamara.. I hear you.. and will have a sympathy bitch for ya' OK?..