Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rainy weekend... again....

Here it is the weekend again and it's raining.. figures... I made a half assed attempt to weed the flower beds yet again this afternoon and managed to get a wheelbarrel and a half of weeds and choking flowers out before it started to rain.. and even managed to weed a bit when it was raining until the dog decided that it was enough for her and yapped at the door until I let her in.. guess she has more brains than I do...

I tried out a sunless tanning lotion on my white chicken legs to see if I can get some color in them and I think that I bought a lotion that's too light ... or maybe I have to use it a few times before my legs start to look like they have a bit more color... I bought the light/medium kind because I didn't want to look like I was bathing in it... lol... I find that my legs are the worse for not tanning in the summer, I guess it's because I enjoy being out in the sun but I like DOING things outside, not sitting and soaking up the rays, and some of my medications recommend that I not get too much sun .. beside there's too many mosquitoes around here to do that ...

1 comment:

My adventures said...

i didn't think mosquitos were so far north... learn something new everyday... and try the clarins sunless tan... i used to use it... the color was good... rain rain, go away... dbv