Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, June 05, 2006

Continue of sig reference below

The whole weekend was rain, rain and more rain.. R decided it was time to get a new computer on Saturday so off we go to buy a new computer.. we drove to another city (I use the term city loosely because here on PEI the cities would constitute a town in any other Province).. and the guy, although hard to decifer his Jamacian accent, seemed to be very down to earth and above board and R got a computer, monitor and the software plus the guy is installing the hard drive from his old computer so that R can transfer the files over at his leasure... and the computer should be here either today or tomorrow..

As I mentioned above we've been having rain all weekend and it's played havoc with my arthritis.. maybe I can move to Florida or maybe the dessert of something... mmmnnnnahhhh.. I can't stand too much heat and the winters here give us a welcome break from the heat of the summer, the falls are beautiful and spring is to die for, the multitude of shades of green would take your breath away... I love spring on PEI.. so if we didn't have all four seasons I would go nutso (well more than usual)

No comments: