Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Slow this sucker down and let me off...

Today was an official day from hell...

Our "new and improved" computer program hasn't worked correctly since day one.. and working in the cash office this week has been an experience in detective work trying to search on a multitude of platforms to find a $20.00 overage amongst over $600,000.00 in revenue (and that was yesterdays not to mention Fridays that we are still trying to balance before we can close the site cash for that particular day)... can you say frustrating?.. and to top it off our manager was coming in on a regular basis asking when I would be done so that I could come out on the counter... no pressure mind you... I came this close to saying "You think this shit is easy.. well you do it biatch" and sucker punching her to shut her up.. being in management she doesn't grasp the concept that adding pressure in an already frustrating and pressure cooker stress environment is maybe not a good idea... ya' think?...

And we won't even mention the fact that the bosses pet was sitting around chatting with everyone that would listen about her kids' field trips and bitching about her ex... like stop everything and listen people.. the almighty have spoken... (no bitterness here.. nooooo)...

And how was your day?...

Yesterday I printed off all the services that we provide for other departments and 190 some services is a big pile'o paper... we're trying to have our job reclassified and will attempt to make it a seperate catagory so the union guy wants us to have all our services in detail .. by the end of the month.. ummmm I think that's a little soon.... it may take at least a month... or more...

My boy has gone back out west for the summer to work.. managed to see him for a few hours the day before he left.. he'll be back here one the east coast in the fall..

Mmmmm RK just made me a smoothy with frozen fruit and juice... hits the spot on a hot day.. and may even cure my bitchiness... gotta love him.

No comments: