Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

day two almost done

The second day of cleansing and purging is almost over.. my stomach is talking to me all the time.. goading me into eating something solid.. like new potatoes and pork.. yeah I can almost taste it .... mmmm PEI new potatoes ... STOP!!! STOP!!... OK I think I'll be alright now.. tomorrow is the big day.. the day of the enema.. oooo can't wait.. have you ever noticed that when you have to go two and a half days without solid food that 9 out of 10 commercials on TV are about food?... interesting phenomenon that is... I should be at the hospital from 9:30 until about noon.. I wonder if they'll feed me.. seems to me that the last time they didn't.... bastards... I'm trying not to think of all the possible problems that could have caused the symptoms that warranted this procedure.. gotta think positive.. probably just a polyp... just a polyp that's been bleeding since February.. yeah.. that's it.. but then again.. I do tend to dramatize things a bit.. so maybe it is nothing.. that's what I'm telling myself till told otherwise..

No comments: