Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Friday, July 14, 2006

My weekend to come...

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, a coworker is getting married and invited me to the wedding, dinner and dance.. problem is that she didn't invite our mates to the dinner because she only could invite a limited number of people.. our mates could come to the wedding and dance though but R's not really interested because he doesn't know a lot of people.. and that I can understand because I'm not much of a party person myself but since she invited me and she's a sweet girl I decided to go although I'm not staying for the dance.. we all chipped in at work and got her a couple of things.. not sure what so I'll be doing the "ahh nice" thing along with her when she opens them.. (Do they open the gifts at the reception or later at home?.. I forget). It promises to be fun and I hope it's not too hot...

Sunday's my birthday and we're going to be spending the day at home.. my choice.. we bought this house in the country three years ago and I remembered thinking that it's sooo far from town that I'd feel isolated but I love living here.. I work with the public everyday and it's a real effort once I get home to go back out again for anything.. I know, I'm pathetic and sad.. but I'd rather rest, regroup and rejuvenate at home...

1 comment:

My adventures said...

happy early birthday and i love the lillies... they're spectacular!!!... enjoy the wedding...dbv