Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Monday, July 24, 2006

Do you have dreams that you have over and over again?... in some way do you think that these dreams have some kind of deep meaning and that perhaps they will come true?.. I had a dream last night that I've been having for years, I dreamt that when I left my car in an unfamiliar part of town (I don't think it was here tho' because there are no unfamiliar parts of town because the town's so small).. anyway, I parked my car in a deserted parking lot and went to the doctor's office and when I came back there were a bunch of guys around the car and they had a tow truck and some other vehicles, I was going to go over and get in my car but I just had a bad feeling about it and thought that they might hurt me and decided to call the police on my cell phone instead. As I watched they were talking about how their girlfriends would like the car and I was thinking "it's a 1995 Tercel guys, give me a break, steal something better than that"... and for some reason I had to move where I couldn't see them and when I moved bach my car was gone and I was thinking "how the hell am I going to get home?"... it was the worst feeling in the world. Oh and btw, the police never did show up. I don't know why I keep getting this dream but I seem to have it a lot. Weird eh.

No comments: