Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wow are my fingers tired!

It seems like I've been typing forever, I've taken today as a full day of getting our work duties down on paper for our application for a reclassification. I'll fill you in on the number of departments and divisions we have to do work for as well as the number of duties/services involved, I think that even I'll be surprised in the end when all the numbers are crunched. We may not get any results from all the work but at least it's worth a try. I volunteered to do the typing at home because I knew that we'd never get it done at work because we barely have time to breathe much less work on extra work relating to a reclassification which I'm sure management isn't too keen on us trying for (they talk the talk about how they support us but in the end they don't walk the walk).

Since I'll be off for three days next week, at least, that will give me time to refine the work and give it a more polished, consistant look. and maybe the following week I can talk the staff into having another meeting after work to go over other areas that I'm not sure how to fill in the blanks.

We had the tail end of a tropical storm yesterday and stupid me forgot to close the upstairs window before we went to get groceries and the floor was all wet from the rain being blown in. I find it awfully hot today but I'm not sure if it's just me or not. I'm not a real big fan of hot weather, or should I say hot muggy weather but I know our temps are cool compared to some other places so I really shouldn't complain to much but who am I kidding, I love to complain.. lol.

No comments: