Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another day.. another outlook on life...










Back to work today, I'm no longer on the Tylenol Arthritis and thought for sure that I'd be crippled with pain.. but gratefully not.. and I think I'm going to be ok in that area at least for the time being..

I took some pics of my flower gardens and my Lilies are in bloom.. all colors and sizes.. I just love them because they are so perfectly shaped. Today they were covered with water drops and the color was very intense under an overcast sky.. not washed out like it sometimes can be in bright sunlight.. and in the last picture my cat is doing her daily ritual of walking along the stones placing each delicate foot precisely in front of the other... I'm sure she rustles around in the centre of the garden when I'm not looking but if I don't see it it didn't happen.. (humor me ok..)...

No comments: