Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's over

I'm back from the hospital, rested up and had my first full meal.. and the news was good .. with the colonoscopy the doctor found no polyps, no inflamation and best of all, no cancer.. whew... and the gastroscopy did find inflamation and he gave me a perscription for that and wants to see me in October for a follow up in that regards.. so if I keep feeling well tomorrow then I'll be off to work but it's a Friday so even if I feel weak it's only for one day so I think I can handle it..

I had a weak spell waiting for the doctor to come in and give me the results but once I got home and had some soup (I know, more soup but at least this was chicken noodle with a bit of substance to it) and I slept for around three hours and now I'm feeling back to normal... so thankfully I won't be talking about bm's or that stuff now. And that stuff they give you to kill the pain and so you don't remember didn't completely work because I remember a lot of pain... but at least it's over, for now anyway...

1 comment:

My adventures said...

i have to get polyps removed... i keep putting it off... it's so invasive...dbv