Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind

Sunday, July 02, 2006

It's another milestone..

R and I have been together 5 years as of Canada Day, so to celebrate we get to witness fireworks every year.. pretty neat eh? It feels sort of surreal that we've been living together so long .. in one way it feels like it's still so new and in other ways it seems like we've been together forever. Five years isn't bad for a relationship that started as a one night stand/roll in the hay. I would have to say that we've been pretty compatable since day one and since our likes and dislikes match to a tee then I think that I'll keep the old geezer... Yesterday we went to the Historic Village that's next to our place and saw the animals, the sheep were pretty interested in Missy.. might have thought that she was one of their own... lol.. I also get some wonderful shots of horses that would make nice pencil sketches...


No comments: